Look at those sunsets from the top floor porch which extends the entire length of the home. Remarkable views from the great room as well. This home has all you need for comfort and entertaining. Top floor has open kitchen, dining and living area with 1/2 bath convenient. Next flight down finds an open day bed/sitting area with 1/2 bath in addition to a full master bedroom and bath which is soundfront. You can use this open area for sleeping as the home is permitted for 4 bedrooms. The ground level has entry foyer with a master bedroom and bath plus a soundfront bedroom, full bath across the hall. Exit out to the dock, from this ground level, where you can launch your jet ski or paddle board! Or take a crab line and net, crab right from your own dock!! Nothing not to enjoy at this soundfront location. Furnishings convey separate bill of sale with some exceptions.
Anna D. Sadler, GRI of Atlantic Realty of the Outer Banks - NH
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Swimming Pool, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights
- Garage: 1 Car Garage, Attached Garage
- Parking: Off Street Parking, Paved Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck
- Floors: Carpeting, Laminate Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Interior Construction: 9 Foot Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom
- MLS Area: Nags Head Westside
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dockage, Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Sound Front
- Lot Size: Level